Marts & Lundy visit to KFUPM

Apr 05, 2015
 
 
 

KFUPM Endowment is working with Marts & Lundy in order to produce campaign material for the upcoming Endowment events and for promoting philanthropic culture in middle-east. Marts & Lundy was founded in 1926 by Dr. Arnaud Marts and Mr. George Lundy and since then it has been an innovative leader in promoting successful philanthropic programs, counseling clients in fundraising and many more services.

KFUPM Endowment team is continuously working in coordination with Marts & Lundy and hopes to attain the philanthropic goals of the department.